Surface Mounted Intumescent Fire and Smoke Seal
Tested to BS476 Pt:22
Speedy installation | No routing of door or frame
Colour co-ordinated brush | Available in white, brown, grey and woodgrain
Supplied with alcohol wipe to ensure best install
- Ensure that the surfaces that are to be adhered to are free from dust or grease.
- Remove tape backing from the start of the coil and start from the bottom of the door frame.
- Continue up the frame side removing backing as you go, cut in both top corners of frame to ensure tight fit around frame perimeter
- Use a sharp knife to cut the length and to cut out around the latch plate to allow door to engage.
- Close door and allow tape adhesive to cure off over night for best results